Saturday 2 June 2012

Free Benefit goodies.

001-3

002-2

It's free Benefit product time over at Glamour Magazine again. Cue me frantically running to the corner shop before work to grab all three goodies and then hunting high and low around town to find Bryden a copy containing The POREfessional!

The products available are The POREfessional primer, That Gal primer and Bad Gal Lash mascara. I've used all three in my routine this morning and I'm pretty happy with all of them. They're small samples, but for only £2 with the magazine it's great value to be able to try the product at such a low price without having to take the risk of buying a full size.
Claire x

1 comment:

  1. So gutted I missed this - I really want to try pore professional!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    XoX

    ReplyDelete