Tuesday, 29 January 2013
January - What I'm wishing for...
- Diptyque Feu De Bois Candle - Had my eye on this for ages. At their prices I probably still will. Meg at Lip So Facto recently posted about a dupe of this from Muji. I checked their site and priced at £3.50 I might try this before breaking the bank on a Diptyque.
- Pearl Ring - It's just beautiful!
- Rimmel Apocalips - I've seen a handful of swatches of these and Claire was showing me hers a couple of days ago. I've got my eye on a couple of colours.
- Black Hunter Wellies - I've had the same standard green wellies for 9 years now and I desparately need an upgrade!
- Diamond Candles - Every candle has a ring inside. They can range from a value of $10 to $5000!
- Yankee Candle - Black Coconut. I tried a sampler of this and it's gorgeous.
- Benefit Fine One One - I've seen a few swatches online of this and it looks beautiful. I really like the idea of blending three colours into one.
- Real Techniques Stippling Brush - I already have a few of these brushes and they're lovely. I really want this brush to try with my cream blushes.
- Mulberry Del Rey - A girl can dream...
- Clinique Turnaround Concentrate - After seeing Kate's post on her updated skincare I remembered how good this stuff was! I was using a sample of this a couple of months back so I'm going to dig this out again. If it is as good as I remember I'll be splashing out on a full size when Clinique Bonus Time comes around again.
- KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry Spray - I got a sample of this in a beauty box and used it within a week. It's absolutely amazing and cuts drying time down massively.
What's on your wish list this month?