Sunday 13 February 2011

Whats in Bryden's make up bag?


This is what I've been using for the last couple of weeks. I like to switch up my make up bag quite a bit so this will probably change in the next couple of weeks. I've realy been loving the MAC Viva Glam Cyndi at the moment and I think I'm going to pick up a couple of back ups. I've also been very impressed with the Illamasqua Precision Ink too. I managed to get it for £10 from ASOS a while ago and I wish I had bought two!! In addition to the items above I've also been using Miss Sporty So Clear translucent powder. It's not the best powder in the world but it was something I had to pick up on the cheap when I forgot to bring my powder to work one day. I like to keep my make up quite low key during the week so MAC's Shroom eyeshadow is perfect all over the lid for week days.

Bryden x

No comments:

Post a Comment