Friday 25 November 2011

Big up the bloggers!

Here's a few of my favourite reads at the moment:

Sandra @ Niotillfem

Sandra's blog is mostly in Swedish but she does offer some translation at the end of her posts. My link should come up using Google translate into english.
Wonderful blog and such a pretty girl. Her posts are mainly about her adventures in life. I particularly love reading her posts where she posts a picture every hour. I would describe her blog as more of a lifestyle blog.

Photobucket

Sarah B @ The Stylish Heart

Sarah's wardrobe is to die for! Lovely outfit of the day posts.

Photobucket

Kate @ Gh0stparties

I challenge you to find a girl with a more interesting voice! Kate is such a lovely girl and I look forward to seeing her posts. A blog dedicated to outfit of the days and make up.

Photobucket

Jenn and Sarah @ Clothes Encounters

I feel like these girls need no introduction! Two pretty girls making the most of thrift shops. Great inspiration!

Photobucket

Who are you loving to read at the moment?

Bryden x

No comments:

Post a Comment