Monday 11 November 2013

Winter Wish List

Now the colder weather has set in I've been looking around for some new toasty clothes to wear. There's some gorgeous knitwear kicking about at the moment especially in H&M, TK Maxx and Primark and I'm always on the look out for a new pair of boots too (whatever the weather to be honest... everyone loves a good black ankle boot!).  I found this pair in Office which I really love, although I can't commit to them at the moment as pre-buyers remorse is setting in - I can't possibly buy ANOTHER pair of black boots (I probably will). 

Here's my winter wish list for 2013:


Winter Wish List



Barbour jacket / Cath Kidston socks / Office boots / MCM backpack / MCM brown leather purse / Madewell scarf, £49 / H&M white mitten / Topshop lipstick, £9.96

The Barbour jacket is such a classic and timeless piece. I think my mam had one similar when she was younger in wax material! This lipstick orange/red would look great teamed with this jacket and would be a great contrast against the muted tones.

MCM products are a current lust of mine of the moment and I love this backpack and purse. Everything about MCM screams luxury to me. The hardware looks like such great quality and leather seems very thick and study - something that would stand the test of time. I prefer my accessories/clothing to have more of a structure than to be slouchy.  MCM have a few different backpacks but this one is my favourite. It's black so it will go with everything and only has four studs around the logo. It is a more thoughtful investment than opting for a full-on trend piece. If you're neon obsessed at the moment then take a look here to see more more colour ways in bright pink/blue and lime. Checking back today I can't see that they have the black colour way in stock - hopefully it's not gone for good.

Links:
Barbour collection at Harrods
MCM collection at Harrods
H&M
Cath Kidston
Topshop Make up
Madewell
Office

What's on your wish list?

Bryden x

Disclaimer: This post is in partnership with Harrods and contains product placement. All words and opinions are my own. The products used are things I loved before I was approached.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment