Friday 18 May 2012

MUA Lip Boom.

Ok, so I'm going to admit this off the bat- Alexandra Burke makes me cringe. I can't help it, ever since her stint on the X Factor I can't help but feel cringey ever time I see even a photo of her. Having said that, like the fickle little blogger that I am I was intrigued to try her 'Lip Boom' (Come on, even the name is cringey) collaboration with mega cheap make up line MUA.

145 152 146

Lip Boom in OMG and Doin' Good
147 151 I bought two of the 4 in 1 lip products which retail at £3. For this you get a double ended product, with a creamy, quite matte lipstick at one end and a gloss at the other. I'll be straight with you, the lipstick is lovely, long lasting and I would happily pay a measly 3 quid for it again. The gloss however, no thank you! There is some seriously glitter in this, massive chunks of it in fact. It's a nightmare to get off, I had glitter all over my arm for ages after swatching it. The only positive I have is that it smells nice.

So Alexandra, I like your lipstick but not your gloss. OKDOTCOM?

Claire x

No comments:

Post a Comment