Tuesday 17 July 2012

Birthday Wishlist


(l-r clockwise)
Lilac lace dress- Jones & Jones £60, Black lace dress- River Island £30, Light purple lace dress- River Island £40, Light pink lace dress- River island £35, Coral lace dress- River Island £40, Navy lace dress- Topshop £48, Nail polish- Deborah Lippmann £16, Rouge Volupte lipstick- YSL £23.50


I'm currently on the hunt for the perfect birthday dress, as you can see I'm lusting after all things pretty and girly. I don't think I can pick a favourite, they're all so nice!
HELP!

Claire x

3 comments:

  1. My favourites are the navy dress and the lilac River Island dress :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the navy Topshop dress and I have to say it fits like a dream. Looks lovely on so it gets my vote :)

    Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote the black or the light purple River Island ones, all pretty though!

    ReplyDelete