Tuesday 10 July 2012

Sale bargains.

032-3 027-1 029-1 030-3 031-3 034-1
Floral skirt £38 £14- Urban Outfitters, Black skirt £32 £18 Topshop, Swan print skirt (I totally copied Bryden!) £36 £18, Slouchy neon knit £22 £12, Pink collared dress £46 £20.

So, I went a bit nuts in the sales! I usually struggle to find items I like in the sales, but there's some really good stuff around at the moment. Topshop was a particular winner with most things at half price or less.

Have you picked up any bargains lately?

Claire
x

4 comments:

  1. Love all of these items, especially the swan skirt! it's hard not to go crazy in the sales x

    ReplyDelete
  2. No i havent picked up any bargains of late. I've been spending all my money on college books and rent. Boy its hard living on your own :( pooooop. All of these looks like amazing finds! I wish I could find such things! I cant wait to see you in them. I'm sure you'd look pretty in all of them. But that last dress is just so soft and lovely looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Being a grown up is rubbish isn't it?! I'd much rather spend my money on pretty dresses than boring bills etc! I'm definitely going to start doing some more outfit posts, watch this space!
      x

      Delete