Sunday 3 March 2013

London Calling.

Last weekend,I popped down to London for a few days with a couple of friends to visit a few other friends who have recently moved down there. I've been to London quite a few times and I've seen most of the usual sites, this time I was especially excited to try out a few of the restaurants I'd seen doing the rounds on the blogs and recommendations from friends. I basically went down there to stuff my face as much as I could over three days! As you can see from the photographs, I did little else...

 photo mosaic5c2adced2b515dea8a383d01da8e0c8f32babbe7_zps7e75a7e3.jpg

Keeping it classy in First Class with pie and cider / American pancakes at The Breakfast Club
The Breakfast Club motto / Hummingbird Bakery (well, I couldn't just have one, could I?)
A burger to soak up various cocktails and shots / My spiritual home- Harrods food hall
This is what 60 odd pounds worth of ice cream in Harrods looks like! / Cocktails in Meat Liquor
The tray of dreams / Grog!
BBQ goodness in Bodean's / Seeing the tourist sights
Sharks at the London Aquarium / Pretty jelly fish
I couldn't help but be a stereotypical blogger / Semi healthy snacks from Leon for the train back

I'd planned on doing some outfit posts while I was on there, but London was unusually cold (it's normally tropical compared to Newcastle!), so the dresses I'd taken down stayed in my suitcase. I lived in jeans and pretty much the same fluffy jumper for three days! I bought a few bits and bobs that you'll probably see on the blog eventually, but shopping in London generally stresses me out. I have absolutely no idea how people ever shop in the Oxford Street Topshop!

I had a brilliant time catching up with my friends and eating at some places I'd drooled over for ages. Does anyone have any suggestions for next time I go down?

Claire
x

No comments:

Post a Comment